This line-topping model of Browning’s iconic X-Bolt was only available as a SHOT Show Special. The features listed below are features exclusive to this limited and non-cataloged variant of the X-Bolt. This rifle does not include the optic or mounts shown in the photos.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Matte blued finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL – 28” bull; Gray stainless steel; Fluted; Muzzle brake on 5/8-24 suppressor threads; Thread protector included; Free-floating; Hand chambered; Target crown
- ACTION – Bolt-action; 60° bolt lift; Extended bolt handle (right hand only); Adjustable Feather Trigger; Detachable rotary magazine; Top-tang safety; Bolt unlock button
- STOCK – McMillan A3-5 with adjustable comb; Textured gripping surfaces; Palm swell; A-TACS LE camouflage finish; Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- FEATURES – Swivel stud for bi-pod mounting; Two QD (quick-detach) swivel cups; 20 MOA Picatinny rail
McMillan A3-5 stocks are US Marine proven tough, now on the Browning X-Bolt