2018 SHOT Show Special — Full 360° carbon fiber wrap stock, compressed foam core. Tungsten Cerakote finish barrel, action, and stock. Spiral fluted bolt, enlarged bolt knob, proprietary barrel lapping process.
A top tier hunting rifle. What classifies the X-Bolt Pro as a “semi-custom rifle” is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Pro features a true carbon fiber stock, making it extremely lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise and vibration dampening foam.
Cerakote durability. Additionally, the Cerakote finish on the action and barrel is also on the exterior of the stock for added protection. The tungsten hue mutes the color of the stock for better concealability. The barrel features a new proprietary lapping process to provide consistent accuracy and easier bore cleaning – avoiding the need for a time-consuming break-in process. Other features include a spiral fluted bolt, enlarged bolt handle, and a threaded muzzle with a muzzle brake or thread protector cap.
- RECEIVER – Stainless steel; Cerakote Tungsten finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL – Lightweight sporter; Proprietary lapping process; Stainless steel; Cerakote Tungsten finish; Fluted; Threaded muzzle brake; Thread protector included
- ACTION – Bolt-action; Spiral fluted bolt knob, bolt body
- STOCK – Second generation carbon fiber; Textured gripping panels; Cerakote Tungsten finish; Palm swell; Inflex recoil pad
- FEATURES – Sling swivel studs