The example in stock is chambered in 12 gauge with a 28″ barrel. Photos are stock photos from Browning’s website. Photos of in-stock examples are available on request.
Crossover perfection. The CXS specializes in great handling, target acquisition and consistency for the sporting/skeet shooter who also wants to take his shotgun hunting. Dimensioned for consistent shooting on the range, its 50/50 POI lets you move to upland hunting perfectly. It has all the best sporting features like Invector-Plus Midas grade tubes, the triple trigger system, and a mid bead. The flat, floating rib is made to keep you on target, even under the heat of heavy shooting. It is true that gunwriters consider the CXS a great value — and they do it for all the right reasons. This is an over and under that can cross over and compete in both the hunting and target worlds.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Silver Nitride finish; Citori CXS logo on sides of receiver
- BARREL – Flat floating rib; Lightweight profile; Ventilated top and side ribs
- POI – 50/50 point of impact, suitable for sporting clays, skeet and field
- ACTION – 12 and 20 gauge, 3” chamber; Chromed chamber
- STOCK – Grade III/IV American walnut; Gloss finish; Inflex recoil pad; 12 gauge adjustable comb
- FEATURES – Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones; Three Midas grade extended Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); Triple Trigger System with one trigger supplied; Ivory front and mid-bead